Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is acne an early sign of pregnancy

« ...From personal experience I can tell you, prescribed drugs are not the answer to your acne scar problems, they do more harm than good, in most cases. I'm saying this from my own experience with them. Some may work, but the one's I tried didn't. I won't name any, because the drugs that didn't work for me, may work for you, who knows....
...Strawberry leaves can be used as a natural treatment for acne. Try making a poultice out of strawberry leaves by wetting them and placing them on the face over any patches of acne. This technique has been used since Egyptian times to achieve a clear complexion....»

«...One important point to note: Even though these methods is said to be natural, it is still important to watch out for any possible side effects. Just because a treatment is said to be natural doesn't mean one should be careless about it or that it will never produce any side effects, even though these methods are usually safer to try out. ...»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: pregnancy and acne medications, home remedies for getting rid of acne, acne skin care for dry skin

No comments: